About Dr. Farrell.
Dr. Farrell has been operating his podiatry practice in
the Foothills of Yuma for the past four years and provides service to
all of Yuma area resident and many winter visitors.
Work Related Experience.
1988 - present. Licensed to practice in Arizona.
- Solo private practice, Yuma, AZ; 1-22-97 to Present
- Solo private practice, Tucson, AZ; 9-1-88 to 8-31-97
- Staff Member and surgical privileges at Yuma Regional Medical Center
- Staff Member and surgical privileges at Yuma HealthSouth Surgery Center
- Staff member and surgical privileges at Tucson HealthSouth Surgery
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery by The American Board of Podiatric
Surgery, 8-1996 to 8-2016
- Certified in Ankle Arthroscopy
- Member of the Midwest Pain Society
- Consultant to the Diabetic Care Center of Tucson medical Center and
Carondelet St. Joseph's Hospitals
- Staff Member of the Rehabilitation Hospital of Tucson
1987 - 1988. Norwegian American Hospital Podiatric Surgical
Residency, Chicago, Illinois.
- Rotated Through the Departments of Surgery, Anesthesia, Pathology,
Emergency Medicine, and Orthopedics.
- Performed over 550 procedures on the foot.
- Performed over 100 procedures on the ankle.
- Assisted on over 500 general surgical procedures.
- A.C.L.S. Certified
1987. Dr. William M Scholl College of'
Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, Illinois.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Anatomical Science.
1981. University of Arizona, Tucson,
- Bachelor of Arts in General Studies
He continues his education and is always looking for better ways to care
for his patients.
Dr. Patrick Farrell is about patient care and community involvement.
- Served as President and is still a member of the Foothills Rotary
Club. In his presidency, Dr. Farrell was instrumental in raising 122,000.00
for reading programs in the Foothills Elementary Schools. He has been
known to dress up as a character and read to youngsters.
- Member of the Yuma County Chamber of Commerce.
- Donations of Foot Exam Packages as gifts for the Annual Big Brother
Big Sisters of Yuma Big Bash Auction.
- Sponsor of The Yuma Area Law Enforcement (Yale) Annual Golf Tournament.
- Noted in the Yuma Daily Sun as one of the “good doctors of Yuma.”
- Sponsor of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
A Little Background.
In his spare time, Dr. Farrell enjoy playing softball for the
men's league on the Roundtable Pizza team, playing golf, entertaining and
spending time with his children and friends. Born and raised in a large
Irish Catholic family in Chicago, Dr. Patrick Michael Farrell is the fifth
child of nine and also a twin. He attended twelve years of parochial schooling
and played football and wrestled in college and later became an athletic
New Patient Form
Complete and download your New Patient Information